If you can imagine a thing, you can certainly do it.
When you register to ride, you have committed to raise either $500, $750, $1,000 or $3,000 depending on the route you choose. Fundraising commitments for students are the same as adult commitments.
BEFORE June 15, 2018
AFTER June15, 2018
|Road Warriors||Dependent on distance|
|Dependent on distance|
- Nearly all of CT Challenge Riders hit or exceed their minimum commitment.
- All riders commit to an individual minimum regardless of whether you are riding on a team or not.
- There is no fundraising minimum for virtual riders. If, however, they raise the minimum and decide to ride, contact us at email@example.com
- If by June 30th, you decide that you cannot hit the minimum, you can pull out. However, all funds raised to that date will remain donated to the CT Challenge and you will forfeit your registration fee. (Before you make this decision, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have lots of tools in place to support your fundraising. You can do this!)
- If a rider has not raised his/her minimum amount by October 18, 2018, the balance of the minimum will automatically be charged to the credit card provided at registration.