Take the pledge: Be a Warrior for cancer survivors
Road Warriors commit to raise $3,000 with their ride. By making this pledge, Road Warriors take a powerful extra step to give CT Challenge additional resources to help cancer survivors reclaim their lives from all that cancer would try to take away. Anyone can be a Road Warrior. In fact, the average CT Challenge rider raises $1,300—well above their fundraising minimum so be bold: take the Road Warrior pledge. You will be amazed at how easy it is to reach your goal.
How It Works
You can become a Road Warrior by:
- Committing to raise a minimum of $3,000 during the registration process by checking the “Road Warrior” box.
- Contacting us at email@example.com to change your status (if you are already registered) to Road Warrior, and therefore increasing your fundraising commitment to $3,000
- Maintaining $3,000 in donations at the end of the fundraising period (October 18, 2019)
Road Warriors have until 11:59 PM on June 30, 2019 to change their status from Road Warrior back to regular Rider status with the minimum commitments required for the routes they have chosen. If Road Warriors do not change their Road Warrior status on or before July 1, 2019, they must raise a minimum of $3,000.
- Receive Road Warrior recognition on CT Challenge website
- Receive Road Warrior recognition on donor wall at CT Challenge “Center For Survivorship” in Fairfield, CT (for a period of 1 year)
- Experience a day at the Center for Survivorship – be our guest and enjoy taking a spin, TRX, pilates, nutrition and/or yoga class and see firsthand where your money is going to help cancer survivors