Road Warriors commit to raising $3,000 with their ride. By making this pledge, Road Warriors take a powerful extra step to give CT Challenge additional resources to help cancer survivors reclaim their lives from all that cancer would try to take away. Anyone can be a Road Warrior, no matter what distance you ride. You just need to be willing to go for it. For more information on Road Warriors, click here or see below.
Due to 2016 Rider feedback, we have a new registration system. All new and returning riders will need to create a new username and password. If you register for the 2017 CT Challenge Ride with the same email account from last year, all your donor contacts will appear in our new system. If you have a new email address, please contact email@example.com for your 2016 donor list.
Here are just some of the upsides to this new system:
- The system is more intuitive with clear navigational prompts
- You can customize your page with multiple pictures using a gallery option
- You can reset your password on your own through the system
When you register to ride, you commit to raise either $500, $750, $1,000 or $3,000 depending on the route or category you choose. Fundraising commitments for students are the same as adult commitments and you have until the fundraising deadline – October 18th – to reach your minimum fundraising commitment.
Important note: Teams/families of four or more members may share funds by having their team captain contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 11th, one week prior to the fundraising deadline. For example, if all 4 team members sign up for the 25 mile route ($500 minimum), each person will need to fundraise the minimum of $500 and the team must raise a total of $2,000. If one of your team members raises $400 and you raise $600, you can share your $100 to the other rider. Each teammate must average $500 in this example.
How It Works
You can become a Road Warrior by:
1. Committing to raise a minimum of $3,000 during the registration process by checking the “Road Warrior” box.
2. Contacting us at email@example.com to change your status (if you are already registered) to Road Warrior, and therefore increasing your fundraising commitment to $3,000
3. Maintaining $3,000 in donations at the end of the fundraising period (September 30, 2016)
Road Warriors have until 11:59 PM on June 30, 2016 to change their status from Road Warrior back to regular Rider status with the minimum commitments required for the routes they have chosen. If Road Warriors do not change their Road Warrior status on or before July 1, 2016, they must raise a minimum of $3,000.
- Receive Road Warrior recognition on CT Challenge website
- Receive Road Warrior recognition on donor wall at CT Challenge “Center For Survivorship” in Fairfield, CT (for a period of one year)
- Experience a day at the Center for Survivorship – be our guest and enjoy taking a spin, TRX, pilates, nutrition and/or yoga class and see firsthand where your money is going to help cancer survivors