If you can imagine a thing, you can certainly do it.
When you register to ride, you have committed to raise either $500, $750 or $3,000 depending on the route you choose. Fundraising commitments for students are the same as adult commitments.
|Road Warriors||Dependent on distance|
- Nearly all of CT Challenge Riders hit or exceed their minimum commitment.
- All riders commit to an individual minimum regardless of whether you are riding on a team or not.
- There is no fundraising minimum for virtual riders. If, however, they raise the minimum and decide to ride, contact us at email@example.com
- If by June 30th, your plans change and you can no longer participate in the Ride, you may cancel. However, all funds raised to that date will remain donated to the CT Challenge and you will forfeit your registration fee. (Before you make this decision, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have lots of tools in place to support your fundraising. You can do this!)
- If a rider has not raised his/her minimum amount by October 18, 2019, the balance of the minimum will automatically be charged to the credit card provided at registration.