CT Bike Challenge Cancellation Policy
CT Bike Challenge: Cancellation Policy
If you want to cancel your registration, you MUST send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a cancellation and you MUST receive a confirmation email from the CT Challenge acknowledging that your cancellation has been processed.
For more important information about cancelling, please read the following:
- This cancellation policy applies to all distances.
- Cancel prior to June 30th and you are released from the balance of your fundraising commitment.
- Cancel at any time for any reason and you forfeit your registration fee.
- If you cancel after June 30th, in addition to forfeiting your registration fee, you are responsible for fulfilling your fundraising commitment. Any remaining balance of a fundraising commitment on October 16th will be charged to the credit card used at the time of registration.
- No donations will be refunded.