Ride for a Reason and Check Outthe Full Weekend Schedule of Events!
Schedule of Events
Saturday, July 29th
5:30 AM to 7:30 AM
– Rider Check-in / Bib Pick-Up opens / Breakfast available
– Meet your teammates
– Create an Honor Flag
100 mile riders assemble in starting area
100 mile rides start
62, 40, 25 & 10 mile riders assemble in the starting area by distance
7:35 to 7:45 AM
Bike safety remarks, Salute to Survivors, National Anthem
7:45 AM …and you’re off!
The Ride begins.. Safety is our number one priority. The order of riders departing is as follows: (1) 100 mile (2) 62 mile (3) 40 mile (4) 25 mile (5) 10 mile. All routes will be released in waves.
Post-ride festivities begin
All riders returned to Greenfield Hill Church & Festivities Wrap Up.
Post-Ride Festivities Details
A delicious lunch provided by Cinch, 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Food wristbands required
- Riders are FREE - you will receive wristband at post-ride check in (Includes BBQ)
- Adults (14 yrs old and up): $20 (Includes BBQ)
- Children (13 yrs old & under): $8
- Alcohol provided (ID Required)
- Live music 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Other Activities
- Yard games and kids activities
- Gift bags …and more!
- Food catered by Cinch
- Venue Map
- Team Photos will be taken in the designated “Team Photo Area”
- Bike Safety Handbook
- Bike Rental Information