Ride for a Reason and Check Outthe Full Weekend Schedule of Events!
Schedule of Events
Saturday, July 29th
5:30 AM to 7:30 AM
– Rider Check-in / Bib Pick-Up opens / Breakfast available
– Meet your teammates
– Create an Honor Flag
62 & 100 mile riders assemble in starting area
62 & 100 mile rides start
40, 25 & 10 mile riders assemble in the starting area by distance
7:35 to 7:45 AM
Bike safety remarks, Salute to Survivors, National Anthem
7:45 AM …and you’re off!
The Ride begins.. Safety is our number one priority.
Post-ride festivities begin
All riders returned to Greenfield Hill Church & Festivities Wrap Up.
Post-Ride Festivities Details
A delicious lunch provided by Cinch, 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Food wristbands required
- Riders are FREE - you will receive wristband at post-ride check in (Includes BBQ)
- Adults (14 yrs old and up): $20 (Includes BBQ)
- Children (13 yrs old & under): $8
- Alcohol provided (ID Required)